Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Our lil rockstar!

I took James to get his 5 year portraits yesterday at the Picture People. He had a great photo shoot session (with the bribe of McDonald's fries afterwards :)  but I am so bummed because they no longer email you the entire session. So I can't share with you all the other cute shots. But these 2 were my favorites.

It's hard to believe he is 5. I took Madeline to get her portraits taken up until she started school. Next year James will start school. My baby will start school. 

This Spring we plan on signing James up to play a sport. Most likely soccer, but we'll see!

1 comment:

Mickie and Matt said...

He is growing up so fast it seems. We used to have his birth announcement on our fridge and it didn't seem like that long ago!

Great Pictures! Can't wait to hear about his Spring Soccer adventures although Tee Ball is always fun too at his age :)