Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Special Anniversaries!

Today is a special day. We are celebrating Mom & Dad Spence's 43rd wedding anniversary and also Stephen's 5 year anniversary with Hertz! My in-laws are amazing people, and I am really fortunate that I married into such a great family with truly loving, caring & giving parents. Mom & Dad truly share a deep love for each other and really give of themselves to one another. It's great inspiration for Stephen and I. Stephen and I celebrated our 10th anniversary this year, I can't imagine where we will be in 33 years...probably spoiling our grandkids...but I know we will be together because our marriage was founded on Christ and both sets of parents have given us great examples on how to make a marriage work. Love you mom & dad!

And what can I say about my hubby. I love him so much and am SO thankful he is an incredibly hard working man. He takes pride in what he does and is humbled by his opportunities. Hertz has given us a great ride (no pun intended!) thus far. Can't wait to see where the next 5 years take us!


No comments: