Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rock on

When ever we're in the car for a long time, Stephen usually gets a vehicle from work that has a built in DVD player. He'll also get those cheap disposable earphones from the airport for the kids to use. Well we went into Ross last week to look for work shoes for Stephen and the kids spotted these really cool headphones. James had some birthday money left over and Madeline got straight A's again on her second report card so I decided to let the kids get them. They were around $10 each. And I liked how they covered their ears and were padded. I think James looks like one of those airport guys out on the tarmac that directs planes with his Spongebob headphones. He likes to plug them in our computer or Stephen's phone while he's playing games or watching Netflix.

Madeline has some music on our home cell phone, so I downloaded more free music with the nifty torrent site my cuz showed me. So what's on Madeline's playlist: Hannah Montana / Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Zac Brown Band, Sugarland, and Michael BublĂ©'s new Christmas album. :) She's rocking out and lovin' it!

4 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Switched the background again I see? Cute yet again.

Sounds like Madeline and I should be rockin' out together! She has some good taste in music, especially the Michael Buble's Christmas album part :)

Cute picture of James too!

Chad and Crystal said...

CUTE!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

PS - Just bought Michael Buble's Christmas album and I'm completely in love with it!