Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend Stuff


Stephen is back on mandatory 6 day work weeks. :( So we tried to make the most of our weekend while he was home. On Saturday after we cleaned house we went to Trudy's for lunch. It was a big game day here in Austin with the Longhorns playing Texas Tech. So at Trudy's there were a ton of people showing their colors. The Longhorns won!

While I was watching the end of the Longhorns game I realized it was off ly quiet upstairs in the loft. When I walked upstairs I found my 3 babies asleep passed out!

This was our first Sunday home for the NFL season to enjoy our DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket package. So Stephen and Madeline got really geared up for the Viking game. Madeline is wearing Stephen's high school football jersey. :) The Vikes won!

While Stephen napped on Sunday afternoon I decided to finally paint that pink border in Madeline's room, and paint the brown stencils to match her pink and brown comforter set.

I finished 2 of the walls, still need to paint the border behind her headboard and her bookshelf.

Madeline slept with her hair in braids this weekend, so last night I took them out. She looks so cute with the wavy hair. Stephen came downstairs and saw her and asked if it was the 80's again. LOL

2 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

Madaline's room is soo cute! It's nice cuz she can enjoy that through her teenage years too since it isn't Dora or Princesses or something like that. I love pink and brown together.

Mickie and Matt said...

Cute room! Love the stencils! I did the same thing with my hair the other day... It was all wavy and totally 80's. :)

Gotta love football season, our cougs got killed on saturday... YIKES! That was a frusterating loss, hope your teams are fairing better.