Thursday, January 8, 2009

Precious Moments with Madeline

Whenever Stephen works the closing shift which can be 1-3 times a week, he usually doesn't get home until 2-4am. So on those nights I let Madeline sleep in bed with me sometimes. Well last night I was exhausted and already dozing off on the couch, so when we got in bed I pretty much started dozing off. A few minutes passed and I heard Madeline whispering, she whispered:
"Dear God, please give me good dreams tonight. I don't like being sick so thank you for making me feel better. Watch over mama, dada, James and me. Do you have dreams God? Goodnight."
Just precious. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a very sweet prayer. You are truly doing a wonderful job as a mother by training your children in the way they should go.

Mickie and Matt said...

That is very cute. Madeline is learning so well! :)