Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've been "MEME"

Okay so I got "MEME" by Windy on her blog to complete this survey she did. I'm not very "hip" with the abbreviation lingo, so I had to Google what "MEME" stood for. Came across the website Urban Dictionary and this was what it said it meant:

meme (noun) 4 : in blogspeak, an idea that is spread from blog to blog; 5 : an internet information generator, especially of random or contentless information. (Etymology : meme : derived from the Greek mimëma, 'something imitated', by Richard Dawkins in 1976)


So there you have it! I'm going to "MEME" Mickie, Kelly, Michaela, Ally, Tatiana, Kelly, Bee and Emily with this survey! :-)


Getting to know you

1. Do you like blue cheese? I used to eat it all the time, now not so much.

2. Have you ever smoked? Nope.

3. Do you own a gun? Nope, but we have some interesting neighbors that do and shoot it off on occasion, freaks me out!

4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite? Berry Punch.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? A little, but while pregnant you go so often that I stopped getting nervous.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Ate some today for lunch with the kids, topped them with chili and cheese!

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Polar Express (same as Windy)

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Either Apple or Orange juice.

9. Can you do push ups? Probably.

10. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring! (same as Windy)

11. Favorite hobby? blogging!!!!!!!!!!! (same as Windy)

12. Do you have A.D.D? See what the Urban Dictionary says about that - no I don't think I do.

13. What is one trait you hate about yourself? I dislike that I can be bossy with my family at times.

14. List three thoughts at this moment: 1) wow, these are a lot of questions 2) I wish Madeline didn't have that late evening nap and wasn't awake right now at 11:18pm 3) I'm stoked Stephen has the next 2 days off!

15. List three beverages you drink on a normal basis? HEB Sparkling flavored water, diet soda and juice.

16. Current worry? That money will be tight on our trip to Cali.

17. Current hate right now? my mountain of laundry.

18. Favorite place to be? On vacation with my family (same as Windy).

19. How did you ring in the New Year? Chillin at home with the family.

20. Where would you like to go? Italy or Fiji again.

21. Name three people who will complete this: Hopefully the ones I mentioned at the top of this post.

22. Do you own a pair of slippers? Several, but I only wear them in the winter months.

23. What color shirt are you wearing? White and Yellow.

24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Bought a set but have only put them on the bed once.

25. Can you whistle? Yup!

26. Favorite color? Purple

27. Would you be a pirate? Nope but I'm hearing the Pirate song from the Backyardigans in my head.

29. Favorite name for a girl? My first pick was Elise (Madeline's middle name) I also liked Gwendolyn if our 2nd was going to be a girl.

30. Favorite name for a boy? James, we also liked Samuel, Solomon and Benedict.

31. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets

32. Last thing that made you laugh? Nigel (the judge of the tv show So You Think You Can Dance!)

35. Do you love where you live? Yes, it's home. It would be nice if we were closer to family and friends though.

36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2, 3 if you count Stephen's in his "Man Garage".

37. Who is your loudest friend? Windy! :-)

38. How many dogs do you have? 0

39. Does someone have a crush on you? My mama's boy, James.

40. Favorite Book- Don't have one.

41. What is your favorite candy? Reese's Pieces

42. Favorite sports team? GO VIKINGS! GO BOSOX!

43. What song do you want played at your funeral? Remember When by Alan Jackson

44. Are your toenails painted? No, unfortunately.

45. Something you want back? My nice slender body I had at the age of 16. :-)
Oh and just because I love taking and posting photos of my kids, I'll leave you with some of James checking out which fun car Daddy brought home for the weekend. It is really fun to drive a new car every week! Mickie, wasn't the joke in your family that your niece was named after this truck?

1 comment:

Windy said...

Thanks for filling out that long thing! And yes i feel honored to be your loudest friend. So glad you watch So You Think You Can dance - I Heart Kerrington!!!!!!!!!