Saturday, February 9, 2008

Husband Tag

Got this from Kelly's blog...



What is his name? Stephen...Stephen Richard when I'm mad. :-)
How old is he? 30 and I tease him about it all the time!
How long have you been together? Married almost 6 years, together for almost 13 years!
How long did you date? 5.5 years, engaged 1.5.
Who eats more? Him.
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who's taller? He is, 6' and I'm 5'6".
Who can sing better? He can, does great impressions!
Who does the laundry? Me. His version of "doing the laundry is sticking it in the machine and forgetting about it!
Who pays the bills? Bill Pay from our Wells Fargo account (but I input the amounts).
Who is smarter? Definitely ME! LOL Nah, he's pretty wise too!
Who sleeps on the right side? He does.
Who cooks dinner? 90% of the time I do.
Who drives? Him usually unless he's tired.
Who is more stubborn? Probably me.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, it was on May 4th 1995 outside my work Chevy's when he came to ask me to his senior prom.
Who proposed? He did on the sand next to the HB pier.
Who has more friends? Him, Mr. Popularity! :-)
Who is more sensitive? That would be I.
Who has more siblings? He has 3 brothers and I have 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants? Both of us.

No comments: