Saturday, January 26, 2008

Post 3 - Celebrity of the Week!

If you could re-live any year, what would it be and why? Probably my senior year in high school. I felt like I missed out on the fun. Stephen and I were already dating but he had graduated. And I was left to deal with his ex and a group of people that didn't like me. Wish it would've turned out different, more fun.


Are you a good dancer? I like to think I am! wink I mean I can definitley hear the beat and find a rythm...but as far as my moves, I'm alright I guess.


If you could only drink 3 beverages for the rest of your life- what would they be? And these beverages would make me fat right? LOL It would have to be Sweet Tea (something I discovered here in TX), Kerns Guava juice, and Dr. Pepper!

Photobucket Photobucket

Do you wear shoes at home? Nope, there's tons of shoes and flip flops by our front door and garage door. I mean ocassionally I walk around the house in them, but most of the time they're off. And Madeline is even in the habit of putting her shoes against the wall when she comes in.

Photobucket

What is the last cd you bought? I don't remember, I think it was Carrie Underwood's CD.

Photobucket

What is the last thing you do before you go to bed? Make sure all the doors are locked, get a glass of water and take my medication (bcp) and say a prayer. blush


What is the last dinner that you cooked? Last night I made Seasame Asian chicken with steamed white rice.

2 comments:

andria said...

Sesame Asian Chicken sounds yummy...may I have the recipe please?

Anonymous said...

I love Carrie Underwood. I miss sweet tea the most. I used to drink it by the pitcher.