Saturday, January 12, 2008

Crossfire

So Stephen brought home a really cool company car last night, a sports car - the Chrysler Crossfire! Don't know how many of you are CSI Miami fans out there, but it's the same car Calleigh Duquesne was getting into when a car pulled up next to her and she was shot at!
Anyways, funny story. This Crossfire is probably one of the more higher end, expensive cars Stephen has brought home. So later this morning I asked him to go to the grocery store for me. He heads out, returning a few minutes later saying the car had a flat tire!

O'well. I told him to get the spare on so he could drive it to work later. A little later I see the jack and the tire wrench sitting on our family room floor as well as the car manual. Stephen had given up. He could not find the spare tire! So James and I went outside to look, Bill even came over to help us look - but there was no spare tire. Bill suggested we look it up on the Internet, so I googled it and found out the car does NOT come with a spare tire. It does come with the special tire spray and pump - which was missing from the trunk area. SO the kids and I had to give Stephen a ride to work. After he got there he sent a tow truck to pick it up and bring it back. Bill and Jimmena asked if I took some pics of the tow truck, but I didn't - actually didn't even hear him come since I was on the phone. Funny story though isn't it!
I told Stephen he needs to get a car like this when we go to Michael Bublé's http://www.michaelbuble.com/ concert in Austin next month. This is our BIG anticipated "Date Night" we are really looking forward to, it was our Christmas gift to one another. My Mom's even flying out and watching the kids for us. He said instead of the Crossfire, maybe we'll try out the 2008 Nissan 350Z! Gotta LOVE the perk!

No comments: