Thursday, August 4, 2011

VIP baby!


This is my 993rd blog post. And I am so excited to announce I've been selected from an enormous amount of entries to be one of King's Hawaiian 100 VIP bloggers! (I think my blog url name helped ;) Sometime this week King's Hawaiian will be emailing me with specific details on how I am going to help them reveal an exclusive announcement. I'm going to plan it out and make it my 1000 blog post! So keep an eye out. I've got 6 more posts to blog...I think I can think of some things.


We love King's Hawaiian sweet bread, it is the best. Seriously. I remember as a kid my mom cutting me a wedge from a Round Bread and just spreading it with some butter...heaven.  Now I love to buy the pack of Sweet Rolls and make litte turkey or ham sandwiches with them (Madeline's favorite), or just spread butter on them and use them as a dinner roll. King's Hawaiian has a ton of yummy recipes to try with their breads like: grilled teri sliders, egg salad sandwich, and island pizza.

Okay I am just getting hungry typing this post. 

Don't forget to check back.

2 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Cool! So you get to tell everyone the surprise, but do YOU get anything? At least a free bag of rolls or something? I guess we'll have to wait and see. Oh and yes your blog URL is perfect for them huh :)

Chad and Crystal said...

That is awesome!!