Thursday, September 23, 2010

BFF



"Friends are relatives you make for yourself."  ~Eustache Deschamps
"A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should."  ~Author Unknown

These 2 quotes make me think of my best friend, Robyn, on her 33rd birthday today! She is more than my best friend, she is like my sister. She's always accepted me for who I am, and she's always encouraged and inspired me to be a better person.




She's such a great Auntie! Madeline called her on Monday to let her know that at school during her writer's workshop, she wrote about her Auntie Robyn and being on the big boat for her wedding, standing with Hannah as the flower girls and watching Auntie walk down the aisle.



Before we moved out of state, these were the birthday buddies (Rob the 23rd, Stephen the 24th) and we always celebrated together. Here they are at their 21st surprise birthday.

We love and miss you Robyn. And we hope you have a fantastic birthday today!

No comments: