Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photos & Videos to share


Boy we just can't get rid of the sickies in our home. I'm still taking my antibiotic for sinusitis, still having pain in my sinuses and teeth though. I hope it'll go away soon. And this past weekend James started running a fever and having sinus congestion. I think maybe all this is started initially by allergies and then turns into a cold or sinus infection. James is doing better, no more fevers just a little congested still. On Monday while Madeline was at church for CCD I headed over to Kohl's to look at the Easter clothes selection for kids. James still needs something to wear for Robyn's wedding in June. They had these cute suit sets for little boys at 50% off. This one was normally $44 for $22 plus I had a coupon for an additional 20% off. So stoked! Doesn't he look handsome!? James thought the tie looked better on the outside of his vest.


Oh and here are 2 videos from my birthday of the kids and Stephen singing happy birthday. I baked a Tres Leche cake (first time) and let the kids frost it (doesn't look too pretty but it all tastes the same right?). One of the videos Stephen starts singing "Lang zal zij leven!" it's a traditional Dutch song we always sing to the birthday person. Basically in English it says, "Long shall she live...in the Glory...hip hip hooray!". The kids don't know the song yet so it left only Stephen singing it to me - he's such a comedian.

3 comments:

geocflinkerbhumble said...

Hi Melissa,

I rush this message to let you know that we wish you a late "Felicitaties voor jouw verjaardag" Happy B-day, .....

I'm singing ....... Lang zal ze leven ...... Maybe someday I learn how to attached my video, me singing ...... for you ......

With lots of love from Uncle George and Aunt Xenia,

As always, yours, George and Xenia

Mickie and Matt said...

That was great I am loving all the video lately! Such a cute family you are.

Michaela said...

Happy Birthday!!

I love Steve's commentary in the videos! It cracks me up!