Sunday, April 19, 2009

$5 outfits


So I picked up a few $5 outfits for the kids to use as summer play clothes. Got them at Wal-mart so they're not the best of quality, but 100% cotton and good enough to play in. Here are some cute pics of them sporting their new outfits...

James has had a growth spurt so he's in between sizes right now (3T-4T) so I got him his outfits in a 4T. The shorts are a little long, but that's okay it will cover his hypo pigmented spots on his legs that are more prevalent in the summer when he gets more tan.

Can you tell these two have a ball together?

Whoa those are some big eyes Madeline!

Brotherly, sisterly love. <3

Giving Penny Lane some love too.

While the kids were causing all that commotion showing off their new outfits, I caught Penny lying in the front room soaking up some rays.

So while I may not spend a whole lot of money on the kids clothes we don't skimp when it comes to purchasing tennis shoes for Stephen to use for work. We purchased these $100 light weight Nike running shoes for him last year. He does a ton of walking and running at his Hertz airport location from the inventory lot to the counter inside the terminal to the gold booth in the parking structure. I bought him a pedometer to wear at work, as another coworker wore one and it recorded approx. 4000-6000 steps taken in a day! Stephen has yet to remember to wear his. But seeing from the sole insert from his shoe (above) which Penny loves to take out if she finds his shoes on the floor, Stephen has definitely warn out his walking/running shoes! I don't think I've ever warn out one of my shoes like this! I think it's time to get him a new pair.

1 comment:

Armilyn and David said...

cute pics of the kids and Penny.

Stephen should try hiking/trail running shoes. They can be real comfortable and may last a little longer than running shoes. I've had ones from Timberland and Hi-Tec in the past that I liked.