Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween & All Saints Day Eve!

Glitter Graphics

So it's been over a week now since we've stopped using our air conditioning. I'm telling ya it was a hot May through September here in Texas! Most native Texans have told us it's been the hottest summer in years. Anyhow, I'm back to drinking hot tea in the morning and James finally gets to sport the cute footed fleece pajamas my girlfriend Angie got him for his birthday.
This early evening Madeline had dance class. I usually take James to a near by park to play while Madeline is at the dance studio for an hour. Here are a few cute shots I got of him. Oom David and Tante Armilyn recognize my outfit? James is finally getting to wear the fall/winter hand-me-down clothes from Alexander.
Miss Michelle told Madeline and her dance mates they could wear their Halloween costumes to class this week. Here are a few shots...the one below Madeline happened to be standing right in front of the door.

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween & All Saints Day Eve!
Glitter Graphics

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

Oh she is such a cute Snow White!! Have a fun Halloween!!