Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-day!

Hope all of you were struck by cupid's arrow today and you're spending the day with your loved ones!

Stephen had the day off. So I made a nice big breakfast for Madeline, Mia, James and Stephen - cinamon rolls, eggs and sausage. Later we took the kids out and went to the park. It was in the 70's today and nice out but a little breezy. I thought our "Mustang Boy" pictured above looked so cute wearing his cousin, Alex's old denim jacket.

Late this afternoon Stephen went to the store and brought home some yummy chocolate covered strawberries - which both the kids and I enjoyed. And my sweet husband hand wrote a love letter to me, he's the best. :-)


And here's a video of the kids this morning, dancing to the toddler tunes CD Miki gave Madeline.

No comments: