Saturday, October 13, 2007

More Birthdays!!!

Man, October is filled with lots of birthdays in our family! And on 10/13 we celebrate 4 family members birthdays. First off we would like to wish our nephew, William, a very Happy 10th Birthday!!! We love you Will and miss you very much. Hope you had a fantastic birthday party with your friends and a great day with your family!

William at Lake Okoboji, June 2007.

One of my favorite photos from this summer, William and Madeline dancing.

Next we would like to wish our cousins in Holland, Rachel and her husband Jan Melle a very happy birthday too! I don't think I know of any other married couple that shares a birthday on the same day! Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!!! Wij mis je heel erg! (I hope I said and spelled that all correctly ;-)


Hope you don't mind that I got these photos off your family website. And we hope to see y'all here in the States next March for Jennifer and Robert's wedding!!!

Lastly wanted to wish my 2nd cousin, Amanda a happy 23rd birthday!!! Hope you are recouping and having a wonderful time at home enjoying your new baby girl. Can't wait to meet her!


Me with Michelle and Amanda in August 2007.

Love y'all!

No comments: