Saturday, July 14, 2007

Angie's Wedding Photoshow

I have a TON of photos from Iowa. So I'm grouping them by event for my online Photoshows. I put this one together tonight, still needs some tweaking but I am getting tired (it's almost 1am). Besides I am redoing all of my Photoshows on my other graphic software where I can create slideshows to my own type of music (Photoshow only has a small selection of songs) and I'm going to put those on DVD's along with the video we took and burn copies for anyone that wants one (let me know!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to have a copt please Melissa.

Mickie and Matt said...

Thank you so much for making that slide show! What a beautiful wedding, all the girls looked so gorgeous! Still can't believe we missed it, next time for sure!