Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sick as a dog

For the past 3 days I've stayed home from work because I've been sick. It started on Monday, Valentines afternoon. I got home from work and had the chills and felt achy. Over the past several days I've had a fever with 100+ temps, sore throat, cough and chest congestion. I've just felt sick as a dog and pretty much have been doing what Penny Lane is doing in this photo - lying around, letting the laundry and cleaning go on the back burner. Feeling a little better this afternoon, hopefully I will feel well enough to head into work tomorrow. Thank goodness it'll be Friday!

2 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Still not feeling better huh? I know the feeling of watching the laundry pile up, it's KILLING me. I am trying to pace myself instead of losing it. I hope you feel better soon. Keep those netflix going and eat some Chicken Noodle soup :)

Anonymous said...

big hugs! hope you feel better soon!