Wednesday, January 19, 2011

eGo Photos

Nothing better than sleeping babies, and giggling babies.

Today I was backing up my November thru December 2010 photos on my eGo portable hard drive. So I was browsing through some old photos looking for this one because when my friend Kelly posted a similar one on her 365 blog - I remembered how much I love sleeping baby photos, nothing sweeter. Madeline was about 3 months old here. 7 years later I occasionally find her sleeping with her thumb in her mouth.

I also came across this video of James giggling. How sweet the sound! James was about 4-5 months here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! I love it. Sleeping babies are so sweet. And giggling babies, of course!

Kelly Jung said...

Ahh, thanks for the shout out to my blog. That is a really sweet photo of Madeline. I sure love sleeping baby photos.

I need to back up of my photos on an external drive as well.