Friday, September 3, 2010

Learn from your elders

Kyle Invaders Clap It High from Melissa Spence on Vimeo.

On Wednesday I received a call from Madeline's coach asking if I could have her dress in uniform that night for practice because the boys had a football scrimmage and they were trying to get as many of the cheerleaders to go cheer for them. Madeline was the only girl from the younger squad to cheer (some of the girls from her squad were there but they ended up sitting it out on the bleachers, Madeline asked me if she should sit out - I told her cheering with the older girls was good practice for her, so she stayed in) - these are the girls from the older 2 squads. I thought Madeline did great cheering and keeping up with them! She's all the way on the left.

Kyle Invaders We Will Rock You from Melissa Spence on Vimeo.

No comments: