Wednesday, July 7, 2010

46 more days


Is anyone else having a hard time believing it's almost mid-July already!? School starts back up on August 23rd, 46 more days. Crazy! And in just 3 weeks Madeline starts cheerleading practice with the Texas Youth Football League. Summer is going by fast! Anyhow, I believe with all the chaos of buying our home last summer and moving in 2 weeks before school started that we bought Madeline's school stuff right before the first day. To my surprise on Monday I was able to do her school shopping for my soon to be First Grader! We happened to have lunch in San Marcos near the outlets. So we needed to walk our lunch off and headed over. All the stores were having pretty big sales, never knew they did that for 4th of July weekend. Boot Barn was having a big tent sale. I want to get the kids cowboy boots so badly - but even with the sale they were still pretty expensive. We headed into Old Navy and they were having 40% off storewide! Stoked! Not going with the intention to school shop, Madeline left with a new backpack, new lunch bag and new school tennis shoes!


They had about 6 different cute girly prints. How did I guess she would pick the pattern with the most purple and pink?
I like how the lunch bag snaps onto the front of the backpack.
And of course these pink glitter shoes caught her eye right away. These 3 items would normally total $36.50 and I got them for $21! Score! I love great sales.

No comments: