Tuesday, June 29, 2010

eGo Archive Photos

I finally loaded the remainder of my photo files from my old desktop computer to my portable eGo. Thought I'd share a few old files again. The above and below pics were from July 2004! Check out those chubby thighs on Madeline, she was 7 months old! And William and Wyatt look so young.
And how cute were Tanny, Noah and Elias! I vote Tanny grows back those adorable curls! Now compare these pics with the one below Mike emailed me.
Here is Mike just the other week with his sons, Elias, William and Wyatt. Haven't they grown by leaps and bounds compared to the photos above!?

This photo of James was taken in May 2007. He was about 7 months old and wearing this vest and tie for his Baptism.
And here is James in vest and tie again just a few weeks ago at my best friend's wedding. I can't believe he turns 4 in September!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

geat pics, such good times, i will never forget these moments.....