It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that. To participate, just write up a list of 3 of your recent Small Successes and post it on your blog along with the Small Successes button.
1. Yesterday I made a list of things I would like to accomplish during this Lent season and I will try my hardest to stick to them...
- Go through your closets and dresser drawers, pull out clothes that you do not wear and donate them to a homeless shelter or a family in need.
- Consider writing someone in prison a letter.
- Make a thorough examination of conscience and go to Confession during the Lenten season.
- Try very hard not to speak about yourself. Listen quietly while others talk about themselves.
- Pray for a person who you find difficult to love.
- Consider offering lunch or money to a street person, especially one who is really down and out. Do not worry what he or she will do with the money. Just see Jesus in that person.
- Be the first to offer an apology when the need arises, for the sake of peace and unity.
2. I finished our taxes on TurboTax myself. Yay me. Should receive our refund in about 8 days.
3. I set up the tree wells in our front yard and planted some flowers.