Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Congratulations are in order!


My very best friend, Robyn, got engaged today!!! I received the call this afternoon. Her beau, Jeff, of 2 years popped the big question on a hilltop in Catalina today. And from the sound of it, presented her with a beautiful engagement ring! He even got Rob's parents blessings the day prior. Good job Jeff!
Engagement Ring Gif Pictures, Images and Photos
Robyn, I know this chapter of your life has been a long time waiting. And I am so thrilled and ecstatic for you that your time has finally come. You are so deserving of this, my best friend. Whenever I hear this quote I think of you, “Everyone has a "best friend" during each stage of life-only a precious few have the same one.” You were always there for me through my "stages" (school, relationships, getting married, having kids) and I only hope I can do as well being there for you especially with this upcoming exciting stage! I have great hopes and confidence that you and Jeff will have a loving, life-long marriage. I found these quotes that I wanted to share with you guys...



  • A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. ~ Mignon McLaughlin

  • A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love. ~ Pearl S. Buck

  • What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. ~ George Eliot

  • We find rest in those we love, and we provide a resting place in ourselves for those who love us. ~ Saint Bernard of Clairvaux

May God bless you both during your engagement!


------------------------------------------------------------------------


Also I have been neglectful of my birthday blog shout outs this month! Sorry I missed them...


Jennifer, Oom George, Mark and Oom Folly,


Glitter Graphics


I hope all of you had a blessed birthday! Thinking of y'all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOO-HOO Robyn and Jeff!!!! I am so happy for them and cannot wait for all the exciting things to come!
Congrats to the happy couple!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congratulations to the happy couple!
Erica

Anonymous said...

Congrats Robyn!!!

Justine and Fernando said...

Yay! What a great occasion for Robyn! Now the fun part - wedding planning!

Windy said...

what a great post for rob! your a sweetie!