Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back Home


Madeline, James and Alexander.

We just got back home from California yesterday afternoon. Flight home went smooth. We had a very nice trip spending time with family and friend reminiscing about Oma. The kids enjoyed playing with all of their cousins and friends. Madeline even had her first 'sleep over' with Mark & Laura's kids. She had fun!


Oma's funeral Mass was beautiful. Thanks to all that came. We had a great gathering at my parents home afterwards, it was nice to see and talk with everyone.

I have more photos to upload from my camera. But now I am back at work and busy with the kids and Penny. Penny grew so much while we were gone! Thanks again to the Wright family for puppy sitting. Penny has her first vet appointment this afternoon.

1 comment:

Windy said...

Sorry we missed you guys again. Oma looks so pretty in the picture. I am sure the service was Beautiful.