Monday, November 19, 2007

Update & Teeth Brushing

For those of you that are curious, no I still have not heard back from that firm. Quite frustrating as I'd like to know either way. I guess part of me is hoping and praying maybe they got slammed with a project and with holidays this week they're out of the office and they still have yet to make a decision on that position. I'll send a follow up letter tomorrow expressing how eager I am.


I bought new toothbrushes for the kids. This is James' first brush. My mom bought these ones for her house for Alex and Madeline. They light up and blink for a minute letting kids know how long to brush for. As you can see in the above photo, James liked sucking on that toothpaste!


You can see in this photo, Maddy's brush blinking.


"Hhhmm, interesting stuff mom!"


"Ah son, wrong end of the toothbrush!" :-)

No comments: