Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday to my Best Friend

Robyn has been my best friend for 15 years now, that means today on her 30th birthday we will have known each other for already half of her lifetime so far! She is an amazing person. Though we live thousands of miles apart I can count on her for anything! Happy birthday Rob, love and miss you!



This is one of my favorite pics of her with my kids.


This is one of my favorite pics of her with Stephen and I.



This poem says it all...she's my best friend...



I have a friend

Who is perfect for me

She listens to all my problems

No matter how dumb they may be

She likes herself for who she is

And never tries to change

She tells me to be myself

And that I should never change

She was shy on the phone

But she would still call

And we would talk for hours

About nothing at all

We would talk about love and life

And discuss what we wanted to be

She knew just how I felt

And how happy I could be

She listens to me patiently

But never judges what I do or say

She helped with all my problems

And never went away

I never once felt judged by her

How much that meant to me

That I could tell her all my dreams

And she would listen to me

My friend never goes and tells

What is dear to me

She keeps it all bottled up inside

And doesn't spread it like a bee

I am thankful for that friend of mine

Our friendship will never end

And she will always be there

For she is my best friend

No comments: