Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Madeline's being a "pill"...what's on James' face?

So Madeline was very trying today. Had 5 time outs for not listening!! It was a day of lots of tears. So when Daddy got home and had a talk with her, she apologized and promised to be "a good girl"! I felt like Maddy was also just craving attention, so for the first time I asked her if she would like to feed James his baby food for dinner - she jumped right on that. You should've heard the 2, laughing and giggling. It was too cute! Here's the end result...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hhhhmmm...yyuuuuummmmm....green beans! LOL
I tried getting Madeline to be in the pic with her lil bro...but she was off to something new - pretending to be a doggy! :-)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly Spence said...

How funny. Tanner looks like that sometimes when I feed him. He likes to hit the spoon out of my hand and it splatters everywhere.